Författare Ämne: HUO Houdini with ca. 200 plays + playfield protector + upgraded power + etc.  (läst 1380 gånger)

Marko

• Antal inlägg: 60
    • Visa profil
For sale Houdini pinball machine, which has been in home use only.

I bought the pin in July 2018 and according to the pin's statistics, only 200 games have been played.

Due to the small amount of plays, the pin is cosmetically in excellent shape and also a playfield
protector was installed to the pin in the start after a few test games. With the playfield protector,
there is now also the Newton Rings -phenomenon present - if the new owner does not like it, he can
remove the protector with scissors.

Also a shaker and cliffy protectors have been installed to the pin (the most difficult cliffy has not
been installed, but it comes with the pin). Further an upgrade to the power source has been installed
to the pin (https://store.american-pinball.com/products/houdini-power-supply-upgrade).
Finally, also the sideblades have been installed to inside on the pin's cabinet. There is some tiny cut
in one of the sideblades, which is ca. 1 mm x 2 cm, I have attached a photo of it below.
Other than the aforesaid cut, I have no bad words to say about the pin. In my opinion, with the upgrades,
the pinball machine is in "better than new condition".

The pinstadium -type lights you see in the pics are not part of the deal, I am keeping them.

The pin is sold "as is" for 7400 EUR + shipping costs with regular glass and
for 7650 EUR + shipping costs with American Pinball's own Magic Glass.

In trade I would be interested in BM66 or MBR LE +/- money (should be in the same condition as my pin).

Located in Helsinki, Finland, so shipping is required. I can put the pin on a pallet, but please also consider taking a
ferry trip from Stockholm to Helsinki to pick it up, you could do some freshments shopping at the same time :)

Contacts with PM.

Below pictures of the pin.

Marko

• Visa profil
SV: HUO Houdini with ca. 200 plays + playfield protector + upgraded power + etc.
« Svar #1 skrivet: september 02, 2019, 17:09:20 »
Really nice to see the board back up, thanks!

Now 252 games played. Someone asked a pic of the shooter lane, so I attach it here as well for all the interested to see.

Marko

• Visa profil
Open also to some trades - my HUO Houdini +/- money to:

Metallica Premium
Totan restored
BM66 Premium
Walking Dead
Monster Bash Remake LE
AFM Remake LE
The Big Lebowski
Elvis

Let me know what you have and the condition of the pin. Looking for pins in excellent condition.
« Senast ändrad: oktober 15, 2019, 12:57:35 av Marko »

Marko

• Visa profil
New price: 6700 EUR + shipping costs with regular glass.

This excellent machine for sale/trade until 25.10. the end of the day.
After that the ad is removed.