Frispel

sedan 2001

JJP Dialed In Limited Edition HUO (playfield protector from start) / poss.trades

Marko

• Antal inlägg: 51
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Helsinki
For sale JJP Dialed In LE, which has been in home use only. I am the only owner for the pin thus far and I received it in December 2017.

I have no bad comments about the machine: it has been working technically just fine and I have not seen anything to note about the
machine cosmetically. If you look at the pictures, it is like new, the machine has had only a low number of plays.

My Dialed In LE has had from start a playfield protector, so the playfield should be very nice as well. (The playfield protector however
accomplishes the ball getting sometimes stuck on two places of the playfield, but I have still preferred to have the playfield protector in.)

Dialed in LE has also Inviglass, shaker and pinball button protectors.   

The pin is located in Helsinki, Finland.

The pin is sold "as is" and the price is 8700 EUR 8500 EUR + shipping cost.
Also the buyer could take a small ferry trip to Helsinki and pick the pin up. Some other delivery options than regular shipping
on pallet may be there as well, but those need to be discussed separately.

In the pictures there are the pinstadium-type light bars installed, they are not a part of the deal.

Possible trade-candidates, but the condition should be on the same level as the condition of my DI LE is:
Batman66 Premium or LE, Monster Bash Remake LE.

Contacts via private message, please.

« Senast ändrad: april 24, 2019, 10:14:05 av Marko »

Marko

• Antal inlägg: 51
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Helsinki
I discussed the delivery of the pin with my friend and we can make a road-trip by car to deliver the pin, as long as the costs are covered and timetables fit. So delivery to your door in Sweden is basically also possible.  8)

Tags: