Frispel

sedan 2001

Säljes/bytes - a very very nice Monster Bash

Marko

• Antal inlägg: 51
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Helsinki
I am selling my very very nice Monster Bash.

MB has:
- custom green armor (siderails, lockdown bar, coin door, hinges, legs)
- original playfield, was restaured about a year ago (also the underside of the playfield)
- rubbers are titan pinball competition "glow in the dark" -model
(but to me they don't glow that much...)
- cabinet has new decals
- illuminated flipper buttons + cabinet protectors + Stern-style metal cabinet protectors for legs
- green undercab lightning
- really nice sideblades inside the cabinet
- vampire topper
- custom-painted monsters on the playfield
- pinball bulbsin "ultimate led kit" installed
https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/monster-bash-pinball-ultimate-led-lighting-kit
- the backboard is apparently some newer illuminated plexiglass model

Some negatives that come to my mind:
- Frank is missing one finger and even though his eyes are ledded, only other eye is
currently working - I presume it is an easy fix - you have to go inside frank and
resolder the led
(In the pics I have on pinballowners.com both eyes were working)
- the playfield has a couple of small spots that were not restaured - in the midst of
pop bumbers and not visible to the player

Because it is a 20-year old game, despite how well it was restaured, I am only selling
it "as is". It would be good if one could come over and have a few games on it and see how
it feels.

New pictures attached (pics of the cabinet sides are old, but they are as they look in the pics).
Backbox sides are also fine, even though I notice that  I did not take a picture of them a minute ago.
Further pics can be found here: www.pinballowners.com/markv.
If there is a need, I can take further pics and e.g. game play video etc.
In the pics at Pinballowners, there is a mantis monster scoop hole protector, but I
exchanged it later to a cliffy(?) protector, as I think it gives more protection.
The scoop hole was fine when I exchanged the protectors, so it should be fine still.

When picked up, price is 7650 EUR with a pin2dmd-display (in pictures) and 7500 EUR
with regular old DMD, which is a bit loud. In case of shipping, the shipping costs will
be added.

I might also be interested in a trade to very nice WOZ, Batman66 Premium or a CC.

Pics:

« Senast ändrad: juni 13, 2017, 15:23:56 av Marko »

Marko

• Visa profil
I forgot to mention that the pin is located in Helsinki, Finland. Regardless of that,
there are different ways to organize the delivery, which we can discuss in further
detail with the interested buyer.

Marko

• Visa profil
I took a picture of the Monster Scoop Hole, when I exchanged the Mantis-protector to the
cliffy-type protector. It should still be as good as it is here.

Marko

• Visa profil
Not a price reduction post, but a post with a link to some pictures of the backbox sides :)

Marko

• Visa profil
7450 EUR with a pin2dmd-display and 7300 EUR with regular old DMD + shipping cost.

Marko

• Visa profil

Tags: