Frispel

sedan 2001

Visiting Gothenburg for the Week. Where can I play some pin?

jmp · 12 · 34161

jmp

• Antal inlägg: 5
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Baltimore
Hello my new friends! I am Jake Peterson (yes, you guessed correctly by my last name, I am half Swedish!) - http://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?player_id=13363

For the past few months, I have been traveling the world playing pinball and I have landed in Gothenburg for the week while my wife is a guest teacher at Gothenburg University. Where are some good places to play in town? Any recommendations are welcome. I am a flipper fanatic and help run a league that has been in existence for 20 years in America (the Free State Pinball Association). I also run local tournaments and I am heavily involved in the American pinball community. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you have.

webdiddy

• Antal inlägg: 186
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Göteborg
You could always visit Liseberg, they usually have the arcade open during their christmas opening.
I even heard they have a Stern Game of thrones pin there now.

http://liseberg.com/en/home/Amusement-Park/Opening-Hours/

jmp

• Visa profil
Thanks for the tip! Is there an admission fee or can you just enter the arcade for free?

webdiddy

• Visa profil
They have it setup a little different from time to time, sometimes there's just a admission fee and everything is on freeplay, other times they're setup for normal coin play.

webdiddy

• Visa profil

JFK

• Antal inlägg: 411
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Trollhättan
Hello my new friends! I am Jake Peterson (yes, you guessed correctly by my last name, I am half Swedish!) - http://www.ifpapinball.com/player.php?player_id=13363

For the past few months, I have been traveling the world playing pinball and I have landed in Gothenburg for the week while my wife is a guest teacher at Gothenburg University. Where are some good places to play in town? Any recommendations are welcome. I am a flipper fanatic and help run a league that has been in existence for 20 years in America (the Free State Pinball Association). I also run local tournaments and I am heavily involved in the American pinball community. Thanks in advance for any recommendations you have.

The pins are located in their three floor arcade and the actual line-up should be:

AC/DC (Premium)
Elvis x2
Game of Thrones (Pro)
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash x2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Termintor 3
The Addams Family
The Lord of the Rings
The Rolling Stones x2
The Simpsons Pinball Party
The Walking Dead (Pro)
World Poker Tour x2

The entrence fee during their Christmas season is 95 kronor, and i recommend you to bring your wife since the park is beautiful during this time of the year.

LOP

• Global Moderator
    • Antal inlägg: 1443
    • Visa profil
Liseberg is only open fri-sun until december. Your second choice should be Kville biljard, a pool hall with 4 pins. The address is Kvilletorget 2.
There are also a few private locations, I don´t know if there is any activity during this week but if you´re still here next tuesday you are welcome to visit our place with 30-40 machines.
Or visit Borås, 60 km or so from Gothenburg. INK will probably soon enter this thread to tell you which days it´s open!

jmp

• Visa profil
Citera
I don´t know if there is any activity during this week but if you´re still here next tuesday you are welcome to visit our place with 30-40 machines.

Thanks so much for your offer. Unfortunately I leave Monday, but if you are headed to Rotterdam any time before end of year, I will be your flipper ambassador. After that, if you ever visit the Washington DC / Baltimore area, please let me know and I will give you an amazing tour of private and public collections.

My friend Trent Augenstein told me about INK's place. Sounds quite remarkable!!

STP

• Antal inlägg: 206
  • Mail to: flippercenter@gmail.com
    • Visa profil
We will be open for a few hours tonight (and possibly tomorrow night) at Flipper Center which is located at Importgatan 10, at the Stigs Center. Send an email to get more information if you are interested.
Sincerely
STP
Player #:   14370
Mail to: flippercenter@gmail.com
Hemsida: www.flippercenter.se
Facebook: Westcoast Pinball

jmp

• Visa profil
We will be open for a few hours tonight (and possibly tomorrow night) at Flipper Center which is located at Importgatan 10, at the Stigs Center. Send an email to get more information if you are interested.
Sincerely
STP

Thanks! PM Sent.

INK

• Donator Silver
    • Antal inlägg: 12142
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Borås
Sorry for the late reply (I've actually been working!).

I can let you in every weekday evening from around 17.00. On friday and saturday there will be other guests playing (from 18.00 and onwards) and on friday we've got a small tournament running.

Trent owes me a couple of locks - gotta remind him.  ::)

jmp

• Visa profil
Sorry for the late reply (I've actually been working!).

I can let you in every weekday evening from around 17.00. On friday and saturday there will be other guests playing (from 18.00 and onwards) and on friday we've got a small tournament running.

Trent owes me a couple of locks - gotta remind him.  ::)

Haha I will pass that along! Thanks so much for the invite. Trent specifically mentioned that if I can find time, to come visit your collection. Unfortunately, I don't know if I can make that happen though. I will follow up if my schedule clears.

Tags: