Frispel

sedan 2001

Swiss Open 2012

INK

• Donator Silver
    • Antal inlägg: 12142
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Borås
As last year, we will soon be announcing our this years Swiss Open.
We have 3 more rooms added to the pinballed.ch location, so it will be a high classed tournament of 100 participants!

The Swiss-Open-Tournament-Series will take place on 27/28. October 2012 at pinballed.ch. Saturday Qualification in Swiss-System (as Zelgi) in 2 groups of 50 players. Parallel there will be a Classics-Tournament, too.
Sunday will be the play-off-finals head-to-head a) with "Winner"-Bracket best of three head-to-head   and  "Loser"-Bracket 1 game --> similar to Dutch Pinball Masters Tournament System.

The "Swiss-Open-Tournament-Series" is also:
The 7. Zelgi-Tournament with the best 25 players by pinballrankings is going to be held on Thursdas, the 25. October. Here will be the High-Score the Side-Tournament, too.

So for Swedish players, it would be interesting to come to Switzerland on the 25. of October and in the evening to the Zelgi. On Friday Tourist viewing and Saturday/Sunday the Swiss Open.

The Dutch top players and the Belgians are showing great interest in visiting the "Swiss-Open-Tournament-Series", as Daniele Acciare promised to come too, as some top-100 German players , and about 4 French players.

Tillägg: We will find some cheap and comfortable lodging, if needed.

- - - - -

Någon som är sugen på dubbla tävlingar med en sightseeing-dag inklämd mellan?
Spelen är i bra skick och tävlingssystemet är bra (alla möter alla i IFPA-kvalstil).
« Senast ändrad: maj 20, 2012, 23:56:24 av INK »

bitwalk

• Antal inlägg: 266
    • Visa profil
    • bitwalk
  • Stad: Stockholm

INK

• Donator Silver
    • Visa profil
Den mindre tävlingen är hemma hos Levente så räkna med mycket öl!  ;-)

Även om det är veckan efter Ungern så lutar det åt resa för mig och kanske MLI.

WOLFBACK

• Antal inlägg: 397
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: LAHOLM

CC

• Antal inlägg: 1248
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Rydboholm
Mehhhh va fan både Ungern och Swizz när jag e borta på semester........
"Varning! Vissa av mina inlägg kan innehålla spår av sarkasmer och ironi! Nötter kan sätta sådant i halsen."

INK

• Donator Silver
    • Visa profil
Troligtvis så fort jag fått dem att godkänna detta systemet jag precis skickade över:

Citera
I think I've solved it now - 4 hours of qualifications - 1 hour lunch - 4 hours of playoff and final. Done by 21.00 if everything works as planned.

Qualifications: 20 machines, 80 players, 2 attempts on 4 different machines. Four rounds of approximately 1 hour.

A group of 4 players get 1 of the 20 machine to play - all 4 players play 2 attempts (the best one counts). When all groups have finished, new groups are set and goes to the second machine - this will be repeated until 4 machines have been played twice. The groups are never the same, so all machines have been played by 16 different players and NEVER by the same 16 players.

The best player on each machine will get 100 points, the second best will get 85 points, the third player 72 points, etc.

The totals are calculated in real time by the FileMaker program as the scores are added - and the 32 best players will go to playoffs (1 vs 32, 2 vs 31 etc) - death match - best out of 3 machines.

3 rounds of approx. 1 hour each - 1: 32->16 players, 2: 16->8 players, 3: 8->4 players. Then you'll have a 4 player final. 5 balls on one machine.

Sounds ok?

Alltså ett komprimerat SM-system.

INK

• Donator Silver
    • Visa profil
Jag har förresten för mig att Levente dessutom har beställt ett Wizard of Oz...

ANO

• Antal inlägg: 11
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Muntendam
Registration is now open: http://www.pinballed.ch/public/

From the Netherlands PFJ,TAC,MVG,RVG and ANO will come.

WIZ

• Antal inlägg: 368
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Köbenhavn
Are you trying to scare people of Albert?! ;-)

Best

Mads / ELK

ANO

• Antal inlägg: 11
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Muntendam
Hehe.. I didn't mention that you would like to come also, did I? ;-)

inwoods

• Antal inlägg: 94
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Hägersten

Tags: