sedan 2001

Madrid Pinball Open 2012

Pal

• Antal inlägg: 1760
  • I speak TCP/IP
    • Visa profil
  • Stad: Stockholm
Dear pinball lovers:

The reason of this message is to inform you about Madrid Pinball Open (TMAP) and to start with the news of the EPC.

We are going to celebrate the fourth Edition of Madrid Open. It has benn planned to be organiced next 12th and 13th of May. There are 80 places avalaible to compete. There will be two tournaments as usual: Classics and Moderns. Prizes for the first four players in both competitions. Also we will have Sunday-non-clasificated mini tournaments with prizes for the winners. Let me know if you or players in your countries would like to enjoy that weekned in Madrid playing pinball.

EPC will take place in Madrid in mid September. Exactly dates will be comunicated soon. We have found a centrical buliding close to Manzanares River to dispute the Championship. It suppose no need to rent cars, because public transportation (Metro) is available from the airport to the place. Hope to reach more than 150 players. Countries tournament will be played friday night and main event during saturday (all day) and sunday morning. Please also let me know about your intention of coming to play.

Please pass this message to players you know from other countries. Will be glad to add them to my facebook, to inform ev'body about both events. Thanks in advanced. Alex

tomas

• Antal inlägg: 319
    • Visa profil
Opening date for registration: March 1, 2012.  at 12 noon.

Länk ,översatt av google.
« Senast ändrad: mars 01, 2012, 11:51:11 av tomas »

Tags: